Friday, September 5, 2008

Cayman Honeymoon

I've never been scuba diving but it seems like an exciting adventure. Honestly, I ripped a hole in my ear drum when I was 17 and was told I could never go scuba diving. I'm not sure if that holds true today, a trip to the doctor would settle it. Yet, if I were to explore the underworld, I would definitely head to the Cayman Islands. Honeymoons on the Cayman Islands are for active couples. The busy 7-mile beach is fun if you like people around and things to do. The beaches on Little Cayman and Cayman Brac aren't spectacular for beach lounging. But if you're going to dive, all that won't matter. This is a diving destination with some other good amenities (good food - lots of water activities), but for a tropical island getaway, you can probably do better on other Caribbean islands. That's not to say a Cayman honeymoon isn't enjoyable, it just depends on your preferences.

No comments: